Protecting and maintaining a clean and healthy environment effectively
We are committed to:
- Conserving our natural resources by minimising our negative impacts through the implementation of routine actions and by sustainable management, as well as through education.
- Wherever possible, protecting and enhancing all ecosystems.
- Conserving energy and water.
- Minimising pollution by reducing the use of harmful substances.
- Making all efforts to mitigate and adapt to climate change.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling waste.
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Employing local people wherever possible.
- Purchasing local products and services, where possible and feasible, in accordance with our environmental purchasing policy.
- Always seeking to achieve a safe and sustainable environment for our community, future generations and ourselves.