Located in the serene, coconut palm-fringed village of Pottuvil, resting on the untouched southeast coast of Sri Lanka, a mere 4 kilometres from the invincible surferâ€™s paradise that is Arugam Bay, lays the idyllic tranquillity of Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing.
Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing is situated in the Southeast of the island, 313 km away from Colombo and 348 km from the Colombo International Airport. The property is perfectly placed in the secluded village of Pottuvil in the land mass of 2 acres.
Style of accommodation
Each of the bedrooms is styled in a minimalist yet artistic fashion. The 2 rooms upstairs and the chalets are blessed with brilliant views of the ocean and garden. The rooms are comfortable and peaceful.
- Electric power â€“ 220v to 240v
- Private balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with a rain shower with hot and cold water
- Bottled water
- Free internet
- Safety deposit box
- Room Facilities on Request
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Parking facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Postal facilities
- TV/game room
- DVD player and DVD library
Outdoor Activities & Excursions
- Surfing â€“ Arugam Bay Point Break, Pottuvil Point, Whiskey Point, Peanut Farm, Crocodile Rock, Sangamankanda Point etc.
- Lahugala National Park
- Wildlife â€“ Pottuvil Lagoon
- Kumana National Park
- Religious excursion â€“ Muhudu Maha Viharaya and Magul Maha Viharaya
- Fishing with the local fisherman